Position Title: Senior Sales Executive
Department Name: Sales Department
Immediate Supervisor: Director of Sales
Position Objective and Responsibility
Main Position Objective:
The Senior Sales Executive position is responsible for generating sales with existing clients and developing opportunities with new customers. The Senior Sales Executive is required to exercise a high degree of discretion and initiative to develop and close the ?right? clients for ALIANT. In this role, the Senior Sales Executive cultivates leads delivered by Business Development Coordinators and Sales Executive in addition to developing leads through various exclusive in-house campaigns.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote ALIANT’s brand culture of providing industry-leading customer service?and represent ALIANT?s commitment to excellence and professionalism.
- Prospect for new clients and establish partnerships with business owners to generate new business and referrals.
- Review product needs and determining other opportunities with potential new and existing clients.
- Liaise with ALIANT?s established referral sources, handling all forwarded leads.
- Develop required Sales Presentations.
- Complete the Application and gather all required supporting documents for submission process.
- Provide product quotes as required.
- Respond to any merchant and funding inquiries.
- Enter all required information into CRM.
- Track leads, referral sources, and closed business for reporting to respective partners, in accordance with company defined responsibilities
- Maintain weekly?sales reports and submit to Director of Sales.
- Keep up to date on new products, services, procedures and tools by attending training and departmental meetings.
- Manage and Mentor team of Business Development Coordinators and Sales Executives.
- Review all deals (application and supporting documentation for Submission) before forwarding to Funding Disbursement Manager and assist in Closing Sales.
$160,000.00 Funded Monthly
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor?s Degree in Business, Marketing, Sales or related field preferred.
- Minimum 2-3 years business-to-business sales with a proven track record of success.
- One year of experience in a customer-facing sales role (business to business).
- Must present and communicate in a professional manner.
- Excellent verbal?and written communication skills.
- A team player whose leadership skills are creative and can inspire co-workers.
- Must be organized with good time management skills.
- Possess proven analytical/problem solving solutions for the customer and the company.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Experience in developing innovative sales strategies.
- Possess strong presentation, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently to meet or exceed goals.
- Reading of work related material.
- Requires considerable attention to detail.
Work may be fast paced at times. Requires sitting and working at a personal computer
The above is intended to describe the major functions and related requirements of persons assigned to this position. It is not intended as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities and requirements.
Initiatives for Career Growth:
The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey
First Things First, by Stephen Covey
Successful Cold Call Selling by Lee Boyan
Pay to Win by Larry Wilson and Hersch Wilson